Let’s jam! Jam Sessions are one hour online meet-ups to explore, discuss, problem solve and support each other around one significant entrepreneurial issue in the nurturing professions. Life gets pretty sticky sometimes but a good solid jam session may help sort some of it out.
Think of this as a master mind session for the challenges of nurture-based business and raising a family. The conversations have been exciting, thought-provoking, challenging, and oriented towards exploring the why and then the “what to do about it”.
Zoom online meeting software is used which requires a one-time download. Attendees are encouraged to contribute ideas, experiences, and thoughts on the topic of the month.
Jam Sessions are available to members of Nurture Squared. RSVP through our facebook page to get notification of the Jam Session and links to worthwhile resources and reading on the topic of the month. A zoom link to the online meeting will be provided up to a day before the event.
TOPICS OF PAST JAM SESSIONS:
- Vicarious Trauma
- Stay-at-Home Feminism
- Social Media Madness
- A Year in Review
- Pivoting to the Online Space During a Pandemic
Have ideas for other topics? Email me at email@example.com with “Nurture Squared” in the subject line. Some topics that are waiting in the wings include:
- Marketing 101 -how to make the most of our time and money to share our message
- Network and hustle: how do we sell our business without feeling like we are in sales?
- Business models: what are the trends, and what works for you? How has this changed?
- Time management: we’ve all got 24 hours in a day. How do we become more efficient and maintain our parenting values?
- Technology, smart phones, and connected parenting: the pitfalls and pinnacles of distracted parenting for entrepreneurs.
- Saying no: why is turning down a client sometimes a good thing?
- Creative solutions: work strategies for child-at-home days (or months!)
Three to five people seems to be a sweet spot for creating a jam session that everyone can participate in.